On October 15 we went to the Grand Canyon with the Seegmillers. I have lived here my whole life and have never been so we figured why not? We packed a lunch and left. I was a little more nervous about it then I thought I would be. I was afraid my kids were going to goof off and fall, or slip and fall. The lookouts were the worst. Really? Can't they fence all the way up to your waist rather than your knees? Is that going to stop a kid from falling? I know. I'm a paranoid mother, and wife. Even Rowdy had to scare me by going out on a small rock/cliff with nothing below him. C'mon, we don't exactly have the best safety record in our family. However, we did come home without any mishaps. Although, we almost had one. When we were almost to Kanab, Shandlee decided she needed to go to the bathroom. We told her to either hold it or she would have to go on the side of the road. Her reply was, "I'm not an animal dad." So she waited to get to grandma's house.


Monday, November 15, 2010
The Grand Canyon North Rim
Posted by Reeve's at 11/15/2010 03:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment