Thursday, September 2, 2010

FIrst day of Pre-K

I couldn't decide if I should put Shan in preschool this year or just have her do one next year. I went ahead and put her in and I am so glad that I did. She absolutely LOVES it! She asks everyday if it is her day to go to school. She has done just fine going too. I thought the first time or two she wouldn't want to be left but she went right in and basically didn't look back. The other day she asked Rowdy if she could walk to school by herself (it is only a few blocks away and we walk quite often.) Rowdy told her no, but she could walk from the car to the door by herself. She was good with that. Oh and another plus...2 1/2 hours to myself.
Posing on her first day of preschool.
I love this picture because it shows how much she really does look up to Porter. Porter was such a good brother and so supportive of her going to preschool. He kept telling her how much fun she was going to have. Preschool started a week and a half before Porters did so we had some alone time while Shan was gone. One day I asked Porter what was I going to do when they both were at school. He said that is why he didn't want to go to school because he didn't want me to have to be alone. How sweet. However, I quickly reassured him that I would be perfectly fine on my own. Perfectly fine.

1 comments:

GMC said...

Love the pictures...is shan a camera ham or what? Cute, cute, cute!