I let the kids pick the color of room they wanted. Porter wanted green, a bright green. So I couldn't do that, so I chose a different shade and he liked it. I couldn't do a whole room in green so I did one wall and I think it turned out quite nice. He likes it and likes having his own room.

Shandlee wanted purple so I picked which shade. I think it turned out quite nice. We are decorating in Tinkerbell and she is so proud of her purple room. She asks everyone that comes over to come see her purple room. She also moved up to her big girl bed (still need to get a box spring) and got a new hand me down dresser. She loves it!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Porter and Shan's room
Posted by Reeve's at 10/14/2009 02:36:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I absolutely love the colors! Shan's room looks good with the wall stuff going on...love that Tinkerbell!
Looks like your having fun....im excited for you :)
the kids will love thier "own" rooms. decorating takes time, but what fun and something to look forward to..good pictures
I'm loving the rooms and the dresser! How cool is that?
Post a Comment