Monday, April 20, 2009

Porter is beginning to write his letters and sound words out lately. He does a pretty good job, but you know, to mom's our kids are geniuses right? This first picture is a letter he was writing for Shandlee on a day the Ryan was coming over to play. Can you guess what it says?

Duh! It says "Be Nice to Ryan." Now can you see it? He tried sounding out all the words by himself. I thought this was very clever and will definately go in the scrapbook.

This time Porter snuck a marker outside and by the time I knew what he was doing, he and the neighbor boy wrote all over the sidewalk. I was furious at first because my son is starting graffiti at an early age :o) but then I read it and had to laugh. Of course it says "I love you mom." I think he knew I would be mad so he chose his words right. Luckily it washed off in a couple of days.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a smart boy! I'm seriously impressed!

Anonymous said...

what a fast thinker. quite the little man..of course he loves his Mom, and the neighborhood needs to know...hahaha.love ya Port! GMC