Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Port Man!!





Porter turned 7! I can't believe how fast the time goes! Soon as how he is so into Spies and Secret Agents I thought I would go with that theme for his birthday party. I made inivitations that went all along with the mission impossible thing.."your mission if you choose to accept is to go to Porter's birthday party..."
The day of the party the kids came to the Secret Spy School. We had 3 levels of spy training. First of all we did fingerprinting, then dart gun target shooting, then an obstacle course. Overall I think they had a good time. I made felt mustache disquises and had them wear it for the picture. Porter had a good day. He was also excited to get his electric scooter. He loves it.

1 comments:

Colby & Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Porter!!! We love you!