Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer Fun

Porter splashing around. This summer he showed us how he can go off the diving board without his life jacket. He is an awesome swimmer with only having one class 2 years ago. Thanks to Brenda and Colby for having a pool that we can come swim in!!
Shan fell asleep in the boat.
I bought a cheap pool hoping it would suffice for the days we couldn't get to Brenda's to swim. Well, it lasted one night before the dog had it emptied and ripped. I love the dog...I love the dog (keep telling myself. )
I caught Porter hanging outside with Kate. Looks like he is pondering life?

2 comments:

Colby & Brenda said...

Is he thinking, "How can I get rid of her (for ruining the pool) and make it look like an accident?" ha.ha. sorry, just kidding... you love the dog. you love the dog. (does that help if I tell you too?)

GMC said...

boys best friend!