Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pine Valley fishing

One Saturday in July we decided to go fishing in Pine Valley. We got all our stuff together, stopped at a store or two and made our way up. We got to the resevoir and Rowdy started getting the poles together. I helped Porter and Shan (whose pole ending up breaking so she kept getting upset) cast their lines a few times. Porter would feel something on his and pull it in just to see a lot of gooey moss. Rowdy finally got his line going and cast when it started to pour!! When we left to go up there was absolutely NO sign that it would rain. But sure enough we got soaked. Rowdy stuck it out and stayed in the rain while the kids and I went back to the van. As soon as we left the resevoir it stopped and was sunny the whole way home. Apparently we weren't meant to fish that day. (by the way, Rowdy knows I hate that hat, but he insisted on wearing it anyway.)
Porter was upset he just kept catching moss.


1 comments:

GMC said...

didn't know you were fisher-people. fun!