Porter with his teacher Ms. Creel. He really liked her and didn't like the kids that were mean to her. What a sweetheart.
Porter holding his graduation diploma. Yes I started to cry when they played the graduation song. I can't believe he is going to the first grade. *sniff sniff*
Again I get a better recording on my regular video camera but of course I ran out of tape. Stupid me for not checking that. So I got this and the quality is horrible and a ladies head is in the way some of the time. I still wanted to share it though.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Kindergarten graduation
Posted by Reeve's at 6/12/2010 06:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Porter's growing up fast... wish our kindergarten's would have done something like this. None of my 4 did... this is so cute
Porter! Wow, you are growing up fast..what a handsome boy! first grade HURRAY!...you get to stay all day and have school lunch>>>>
Post a Comment