Porter lost his first tooth on February 10th. When we first found out he had a loose tooth I have to admit I felt sad. I mean, I remember when he was 4.5 months old and that little tooth pushed its way through his gums causing him pain and me some agony of trying to figure out how to help him feel better. Now 6 years later it wanted to come out. Just a little stepping stone, but to me it means my boy is growing up. Yes, I was sad at first, but now I am good and excited with him.
He lost the first bottom one while eating an apple. I was bathing Shandlee and he came running to me saying his tooth was gone. I asked him where it was and he said he had swallowed it. My first thought, "oh gross!!" But he quickly replied, "don't worry mom, it will come out in my poop." Again, "OH GROSS!" Oh well.
So that night before bed he carried out the table and placed it in the walkway in front of the door so the tooth fairy wouldn't miss it. And she definately did not.
He lost his 2nd bottom tooth just a few days later and he was able to save that one. 
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Tooth Fairy Came for a visit
Posted by Reeve's at 2/23/2010 03:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so funny that he swallowed his tooth. I will have to tell Luke because he lets his teeth get so loose that I tell him he is going to swallow them and he never believes me that it could happen!!
Porter-you are such a "ham"...now you will be able to whistle through the space in your tooth. glad you didn't swallow the second one. love that grin..Grandma
Post a Comment