Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cool Wall

Here is my new wall. I think it turned out pretty cute. Thanks to mom for the idea and helping to put it together and Brenda for helping with ribbons.

6 comments:

Colby & Brenda said...

i love it.. that turned out so cute. i see what you mean about shan's ribbon.. bummer. we can fix it though..

Melia said...

Oooh, I love this wall!

Lyndsi said...

Brooke! This looks great! How are you?! I hope you and your family are enjoying a wonderful Holiday Season. Your little ones are growing fast - so cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute Brooke, I have a similar wall only its the 3 kids hanging from black pole! Love the saying too. Its fun to spook and decorate a new place. P.S. I don't see Larsen's... on your list... ;(

Unknown said...

sorry typo... "SPOOF" UP!

GMC said...

I love the wall, very nice...glad you all like it...what's our next project? luv ya