
Here is Porter's cute kindergarten picture. I love it. It captures his little personality. I met with his teacher yesterday for SEP's. He said he is a very good student that is responsible, and obedient. Boy was I glad to hear that. She said he is very smart and doing very well reading and writing. What mother doesn't like to hear someone rave about their child? :o) Then she said he should get a job in public speaking because he is very good at it and comfortable with it. Then she added..."you might have the next Jerry Seinfeld on your hands because when he gets in front of the class, he always like to tell jokes." Was I surprised? Not really. Porter has always liked to make people laugh, he takes after his dad. And for awhile now we thought maybe he would be a politician because he is a very good rationalizer and smooth talker. We love him and are very proud of him for how well he is doing in school.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Kindergarten Comedian
Posted by Reeve's at 11/12/2009 03:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love his picture!! Absolutely adorable. It is totally his personality! He is a cute kid.
I love the Picture - sooo Porter! love you GMC
Hey there Big Guy.....I can believe you being a politician, comedian, professional guy. Your number one.....Grandpa rex
Post a Comment