Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Front and Back

Here is the front and back. Not much to look at yet. We hope to get it looking really nice. It is 0.21 acres and fully fenced. It comes with a ghetto shed that Porter calls the "old cabin." Love the fact that I have a yard now. We have plans for grass, firepit, and patio. The field in back of house is for the growth of the cemetary, so we have quiet neighbors. :o)





5 comments:

Clarkson said...

It looks great! Looks like your yard is huge! We're so happy for you. We'll come and see it sometime!

Jenny said...

What a cute house! You guys did a great job fixing it up. I'm excited for ya! Would love to visit sometime :)

Shelly said...

I am so jealous! I love it!!!!!!!! We need to have a party at your house after you get settled so you can give us the grand tour!!

Hollee said...

congrats on the house!!! that is so awesome!

GMC said...

Lots of potential and work, but, then you can kick back and enjoy! gives you something to look forward to. We know what you guys will be doing on your days off!