The other day Porter had done something that I didn't like (suprised?) I said to him, "the more I think about it, the more upset I get." Of coure he came back with, "then stop thinking about it mom." It actually made me chuckle (to myself of course.) He's not supposed to pull that line until he is older. :o)
I put Porter in Safety Town this year and every day I ask him what he learned. Well, I guess yesterday was about Stranger Danger. I asked him what a stranger was and he said someone we don't know. At that point I thought it was good he was learning something. Then he went on to tell me that you ask them if they are on the good team or the bad team. If they are on the good team, then they aren't strangers.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Porterisms...
Posted by Reeve's at 6/03/2009 09:15:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so funny! You gotta love his spunk!
that little guy is going to be a "whip" in school....kids are smarter than we give them credit for..luv that Porter! GMC
Post a Comment