I went shopping at Albertsons a week ago and felt pretty good about what I got. I spent $36 and saved $68. I am getting better but my sister in law Christy really knows what she is doing. She spent $229 and saved $447 plus got 6 movie tickets. She is a dedicated shopper. It takes some time and planning that I'm just starting to get the hang of. But I was proud of what I got so I wanted to show it off. I also went to Smith's today and got 6 boxes of cereal for $0.88 each. Not bad huh?
Ok, so yes I am getting addicted to grocery shopping. I am sort of doing the grocery smarts thing (I haven't signed up for the Spectrum yet to get all the coupons available.)I am starting to run out of room to put food, but it is the first time in 10 years that I feel like we have somewhat of a food storage. I can't wait to have a pantry someday. If you come to my house, you will see stashes of food everywhere. Thinking about making a coffee table next and just putting a cloth over it. When we need more cereal I will just tell Porter to go get some from the coffee table. Just kidding I'm not quite that bad yet.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Grocery Smarts-Trina this is for you!
Posted by Reeve's at 5/11/2009 02:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You go Brooke! you should take the money you save and go shopping! hahaha luv ya Mom
Yeah, yeah... little miss overachiever. And no I won't be showing this to Darrell. *)
that's awsome the most I've saved so far is about $50 bucks
Post a Comment