One thing we like to do as a family on Sunday evenings is walk to the temple. That is why you will most likely see a lot of pictures of us at the temple or hear us talk about walking there all the time. Anyway, this is from the last time we went. The kids started singing "I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE" when they got to the top of the stairs so I grabbed the camera. They did pretty good until the last part, not quite sure what Porter was singing but I know it wasn't the right words. Cute little guy anyway.
Friday, March 27, 2009
I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE
Posted by Reeve's at 3/27/2009 03:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Holy cow, your kids are growing up! And so stinking cute! I love that new song Porter was singing. I am trying to learn it from Maaike, but since I'm not in Primary anymore, it's taking a long time. How's the house hunt coming? I wish it would have worked out for you in our house. Did I tell you we have a very plain, boring blog? it's www.goudyfam.blogspot.com. Come see me! :-) Hope you are doing well. Marylynn
Post a Comment