Friday, February 27, 2009

God Gave us Families....

I heard Porter singing in the shower the other night and I couldn't resist recording it. (I know, if he was older he would hate me for posting this). However, I love hearing kids singing. I love their little voices hitting wrong notes but trying so hard. He is singing a primary song that is on our CD that the ward primary gave us so kids can practice throughout the year. We have it in our car and this is Porter's favorite song to listen to. He just about has all 4 verses memorized but the chorus is the best, which is what you hear.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

That is so funny. At least he sings primary songs. Luke sings "Eye of the Tiger" every time he starts singing. It gets a little old!!!

Ashley said...

Seriously impressed! Can you believe that our boys are old enough to shower by themselves?! Weird!
Time for another one? You let me know, I'm sure I'll be three months behind....again.

Lyndsi said...

Brooke! That is just too sweet. He knows all the words so well. What a great little guy!!

Heidi Gardner said...

How Cute! I couldn't help but smile :)