
For the past 10 years I have made it a tradition that on Sunday morning of General Conference, we have homeade sticky buns. They are so yummy, I thought I would share the recipe.
20 frozen Rhodes rolls
1/2 cup butter (melted)
1 large package vanilla pudding (cook n'serve NOT INSTANT)
1/2 cup brown sugar
chopped walnuts (optional)
Place frozen rolls in bundt pan. Pour melted butter over the top. Sprinkle brown sugar and pudding powder over the top along with the walnuts. Let raise overnight. (I usually place mine in the oven overnight.. not turned on of course.) Cook at 350 for about 20 minutes. Cover with tinfoil if getting too brown. Immediately turn over onto cookie sheet. Enjoy...
Monday, October 13, 2008
Traditional General Conference Breakfast
Posted by Reeve's at 10/13/2008 08:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brooke, those look sooooo delicious! I don't think I can wait until next Conference to make them, though.... Thanks for sharing the recipe. All I need is to buy a bundt pan. Pretty embarassing that I don't even own one....oh well. I never have been a great cook! Hope you are doing well!
Hey why didn't you save us any!! Real nice.:) I'm definitely going to have to make some of those. Thanks!
these are a yummy treat! thanks for sharing (I can never remember). I'll have to see if I can get Colby to make some...ha.ha.ha.
Post a Comment