
Porter had his very first primary program this past week. He memorized his line,"Because I know we are all children of God, I will share the gospel with others." When it was his turn he walked right up to the microphone and spoke loud and clear. Then he walked right back to his seat with his arms folded. When he sat down, he looked at us, smiled and gave us the thumbs up. During the program he was acting like a typical Sunbeam. He had a hard time sitting still. He was playing with his tie, playing peek-a-boo with Shan in the audience, had his hands up in the air pointing a few times. You name it, he probably did it. However, I did not see him pick his nose, for which I am very grateful. Good Job Porter!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Primary Program
Posted by Reeve's at 9/24/2008 04:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment