
We were at Wal-Mart today when Porter found a Light Saber he thought he HAD TO HAVE! I told him no over and over ( I know, great mom huh?) When Rowdy got home from work he thought he would work on his dad and ask him. Rowdy told him the same thing. Well, Porter gave the prayer at dinner and I guess he decided to take this to a Higher Source. This was the prayer:
"Heavenly Father, thank you for this day and all our many blessings. Bless the food to make us strong and healthy. I wish I had a Light Saber. When is it going to be Christmas? In seven years. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." Rowdy and I couldn't stop lauging. Not really sure where the seven years came from. I am sure the Prophets of old have asked Heavenly Father for the same thing.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Light Saber
Posted by Reeve's at 8/29/2008 09:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Brooke! So great to hear from you! I'll send you an invite for sure. Your kids are darling - love the light saber post! :)
Post a Comment