So we took Shandlee to her Orthopedic doctor appointment on Tuesday. She had started to bend her leg more so I was trying to decide if I should still take her in. She still continued to walk without bending her knee so I took her. The doctor said she was just fine and told me what the first doctor told me. It was Toxic Synovitis. (Sorry I said it wrong earlier) He said just think of it as a cold you can't get rid of. That is why it took her almost 3 weeks to get over this limp. Anyway I felt good about that. But not 2 hours after the appointment she was walking fine. We couldn't believe it. What timing, or not good timing. You couldn't have done that 2 hours before the appointment Shan?! Love you anyways....
Friday, June 27, 2008
Shandlee's Dr. Appt.
Posted by Reeve's at 6/27/2008 09:20:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Shan, you are too cute for words...I love watching you walk..such a big girl.GMC
Post a Comment