Saturday, March 1, 2008

Holy Ghost and the Demon Farmer?

Porter has been learning so much lately between preschool and Sunbeams. He has told us how snakes are cold blooded animals because they don't have hair or fat. He has told us about trapezoids too. But the best is when he told us the story of the Holy Ghost and the demon farmer that were in a barn. I am sure that when his teacher was teaching about the Holy Ghost, Porter was relating it to the Scooby Doo (which he loves and watches all the time) episode that had the demon farmer. I knew exactly what story he was referring to because I taught the same lesson in nursery. It was just funny to hear him tell the story in his own words, the Scooby Doo version.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my grandson.....he is growing up too fast! Scubby Do...
what's up with that! One day he will say the whole prayer, and bless everything & everybody!---kids are so innocently cute!